In 2019 kitchen trends for the Agawam area are changing to become much more functional and sleek. Dave Davidson expert kitchen remodeler serving the Agawam area for over 35 years has listed some of the latest trends according to Elle Decor!
TOP KITCHEN DESIGN TRENDS FOR 2019
- Attractive Hidden Storage: Gone are the old corner garages -cabinets that have custom storage for bottles, boxes, pots and pans help keep kitchen items organized. Pantries are making a comeback. You don’t need a lot of space, just an area large enough to fit into and then close the door.
- Color: White kitchens will never go out of style, but adding colorful bar stools, shades and a painted cabinet or island add a pop of color for the WOW effect!
- Open Shelving: Display your dishes and glass wear as art! Wooden shelves, metal shelves and glass doors are big for 2019 kitchens.
- Natural Wood: It creates a welcoming and calming environment, and is a timeless, and versatile material.
- Digital Technology: WiFi enables your to make your grocery list, prepare your morning coffee before you wake up and offer single pour preservation systems. Smart kitchen devices are now commonplace.
Contact Dave Davidson Kitchen Remodeling | Agawam
A well-maintained home that has regular upgrades and is modernized will hold and increase in value more than homes that become dated and behind the times. Contact Dave Davidson Remodeling at 413-569-9973 to discuss your bathroom remodeling project.
Dave Davidson Remodeling services these areas: Agawam, Feeding Hills, East Longmeadow, Granville, Longmeadow, Southwick, Springfield, Tolland, West Springfield and Westfield.